Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bowie Baysox

Alright, work is beginning for the summer, so I ought to be updating this at least a few times a week. I promise.

I'll be back in the WRGW booth tomorrow helping out in another season of Bowie Baysox baseball. I'll be doing production duties for the first half of the game and your play-by-play will be provided by the ever-glib Steven Smith.



For those who don't know, the Baysox are the AA affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles, and really a lot of fun to follow. I did production/announcing all of last summer for them, and had a blast. Right now the Baysox sit atop the Eastern League standings (Southern Division). Be sure to tune in and hear some winning baseball, since the Nats, O's, and my Mariners don't seem to be doing much of that lately. Oh, and it's Pat Sajak day, so if you want to trek up to Bowie, you can meet the man and get a bobblehead of him. Awesome.

Game Facts

Bowie Baysox (31-18) vs. New Hampshire Fisher Cats (15-31)
Prince George's Stadium
First Pitch: 2:05

No comments: